December 30, 2012

My Everyday Featuring ... Kellie Lutito


[#1] Share with us a snippet of your story. 
I have a few of the BEST jobs in the world! I get to be a momma to an incredible 19-month-old named Isla Harper, Campaign Manager for the non-profit Blood:Water Mission and wife to an amazing man. Originally born in Louisiana, I am proud to call Nashville home for almost 2 decades! I love this town. My husband and I shared 5 years together on our own before Isla came into our lives and showed us an entirely new way to love. She is the happiest, sweetest little soul we have ever known. We thank God for her each and everyday.
  

[#2] What is your favorite part of the day with your little one[s]?
My favorite part of the day is bath time with Isla! It’s our time to giggle, line up our duckies on the edge of the tub and squirt each other. We often use that time to FaceTime with grandparents and aunties. She loves it! But truly the best part is the “nakie run” from the bathroom to her room. She squeals and runs fast while I chase her down the hall tracing her little wet steps on the hard wood floor, pinching her little bum! I can’t get enough of that time together.

[#3] Name three Instagram MOMS who inspire you.
@jilllouise / @rachelarnold / @lemonademakinmama

[#4] What challenges have you faced in balancing motherhood and your passion for creativity?
Finding the energy at the end of the day to do something creative is always a struggle. Working full time and being a mom is hard enough, but there is a sweet place where I find time just for me to be creative whether its making snow globes for people I love, crocheting a baby blanket for a friend or cooking in my kitchen. I love to do these things and always feel a renewed energy and passion when I do something that stimulates me creatively. I think I am a better mom and have more to give her when I am finding time to be creative.


[#5] What are your staple go-to pieces from your closet this month?
I am obsessed with my Melissa Trapunto Frye boots I invested in this year. I pretty much wear them everyday with my Pilcro Serif dark gray corduroy leggings. So comfy, warm and go with anything! AND...I wear these Stella & Dot Soiree Studs just about everyday! Love them! They add just the right amount of sparkle to my day. :)



[#6] If you could give us a peek inside your home - what image would you share and why?
I absolutely love Isla’s room. It was so fun to put together, finding unique pieces that tell a story, whether they are framed pages from my nursery rhyme books as a baby or a handmade banner made by my friend Chelsea Petaja of Oh My Deer Handmades. I love how it came together and it feels like a bright and joyful place for us to spend our time playing together.

[#7] Share a photo you wouldn't typically post on Instagram but depicts real life happenings.
This hasn't ended up on Istagram, but it is a snapshot of our normal morning. Man she loves that cat. Can't keep her hands off her and just loves to smoosh her love ALL over her. This is what our everyday looks like...pj's, kitties and pacifiers.

Be sure and follow @klutito on Instagram! You can also keep up with the series by following @kelliandvanessa or #myeverydaymoms

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://simplythekids.blogspot.com/
    https://sevillefamilyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://uwgjsx6.de/invite/i=36245

    ReplyDelete
  4. Telegram @Mastermaster92

    ReplyDelete