November 5, 2013

Our Favorite Little Shoes

We recently interviewed Melanie of Starry Knight Design....and today we are showcasing Ezra & Stella in her handmade [MADE IN MONTANA] soft soled moccasins that we absolutely adore.

I [Kelli] met Melanie at our local Farmers Market this summer. I had previously purchased two [of the same style] shoes that she had made so it was awesome to meet her in person. The shoes that Ezra wore [and wore out] the most this summer were her Bison shoes. Oh my! Can we say adorable?!? Ezra loved them and we got stopped weekly by admirers. Im a huge fan of Melanie's work. I also love that these are handmade by a passionate momma, who has a built a business to contribute to her family financially. So awesome!

For our blog readers and Instagram followers...we have a limited time DISCOUNT CODE for you to use. Now through November 14th use this code for 10% off your purchase in her Etsy shop! Believe me.....you wont regret it! Her prices are so great too! It's a win-win. Be sure and use KANDV10 before you check out!

Need help with sizing information?! You can always email Melanie directly through Etsy if you have questions- she's awesome and so helpful!

/// Starry Knight Design creating unique leather soft-soled shoes since 2008, for tiny babies up to big kids. Made from re-purposed leather and vibrant custom dyed suede. Elastic sewn in backs of the shoes to keep them on squirmy feet without being restrictive. 40+ Fun, bright colored designs for every style. Starry Knight Design soft soled shoes stay on when babies start crawling; wonderful for feet and balance when they start walking; and perfect house slippers for bigger kids. Great leather soft-soled shoes for every child! 

Starry Knight Design uses re-purposed leather and custom dyed suede pieces to create a variety of colors and textures on the soft-soled shoes. All designs are hand-cut for an original look on every pair. Patterns for the leather shoes are and designed and custom cut in my studio by me . My studio is solar powered, and runs my industrial leather machine. All of my products are made exclusively by me with love and care.


0 comments:

Post a Comment