March 24, 2013

i heart the bluum box

Stella & I both LOVE when this bright orange bluum box arrives on our doorstep ... it means a ton of fabulous goodies are inside for *both* of us to try! The concept behind bluum is genius ... you pay a small fee every month to be sent hand picked items specifically for your little one to try out. I appreciate how much detail goes into each box ... even down to the packaging itself! I was first introduced to bluum by a blogger friend who had posted a discount code for the first bluum box ordered. I quickly jumped at the chance because I had heard such great things. Well, I am SO happy I did ... I can not say enough about how much I love the company, the products inside & the people who run it!

I am incredibly thrilled to say bluum is offering our readers a 50% discount code on their first box order. Which means ... YOU can try this out too! DO IT ... I promise, you'll love it & so will your little one.

The 50% off discount code is : savesm50 // visit bluum.com to sign up!

And to add to the sweetness, bluum is giving away ONE toddler or baby box to one of our readers!!! All you have to do is sign up for the Kelli + Vanessa newsletter on the sidebar of our blog & you're entered to win. We'll announce the winner THIS Friday [3/29]. Easy enough ... !

Thank you to bluum for being so generous & for creating a killer product!
Vanessa + baby Stella
xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment