March 15, 2013

My Everyday Featuring ... Lindsay Michael


[#1] Share with us a snippet of your story.
Oh my. Let's just say I'm a redeemed Child of God. Thankful for His grace and overwhelming kindness in my life. I got married when I was very young and after several years of healing from brokenness and finding only what the Lord can do I came out stronger and with such a gratitude for living this one precious life we have. I do have two beautiful children from my precious marriage and I'm now remarried to a sexy Welshman with a little 7 month old flower named Poppy. I can't tell you enough how good God is. 

[#2] What is your favorite part of the day with your little one[s]?
There's such an age gap in my older babes and Pops. Hayden is almost 8 and Kyler will be 10 in July. I try my best to make special time for each of them and it just depends what time of day it falls. My older son still asks me to tuck him in at night so that's really my favorite. My 7 year old loves to snuggle and watch movies and during the day I honestly love nursing Poppy. 


[#3] Name Three Instagram MOMS who inspire you?

This is hard guys! I really love @mrswhittaylor @cloisteredaway and @tiffanyruda I could list so many more but these are 3 I always enjoy not only their beautiful photos but the hearts behind them.


[#4] The chores are done, there's nothing expected of you and you've got 45 minutes of personal free time...how would you spend it?
Ha! Really?! Kidding. Truly I love being outside if its sunny. I'd make an iced coffee and go sit outside. A nighttime option would be an extra hot bath. Hands down.


[#5] What are your staple go-to pieces from your closet this month?
I swear by gray v necks. I heart dressy casual. My go-to's are always a pair of booties, a head wrap or turban, and my tribal shawl from the Oxford trunk. And the gray v neck but that goes without saying right?

[#6] If you could give us a peek inside your home - what image would you share and why?
I'd probably share the dining room because that's my favorite room. We have an amazing mid century kitchen table and a huge chalkboard wall. It's just cozy and livable. Plus what better way to fellowship with friends over food and drink?

[#7] Share a photo you wouldn't typically post on Instagram but depicts real life happenings.
This is funny. I mean we all have messes and unkempt hair and bad breath. Have you heard the quote "a photo tells a thousand lies." ?  I'm quite the optimist, yes you can see a smile in a photo and have just gotten in a huge argument or had the worst of days but why document that? Share beautiful things, faces, words that stir your soul. Remember the good parts. And don't post a photo of me without a bra. Mkay?!



Be sure and follow @herwelshness on Instagram! You can also keep up with the series by following @kelliandvanessa or #myeverydaymoms


0 comments:

Post a Comment