February 22, 2013

My Everyday featuring ... Shannon Sewell



[#1] Share with us a snippet of your story.
I think my story is pretty typical... mom has kids, mom loves photos of them, mom wants photos to be better, they start getting good enough friends want pictures of their kids, mom starts business... and as they say- the rest is history. I love every bit of it- I've found a way to combine all my loves into a job. What could be better than that?

[#2] What is your favorite part of the day with your little one[s]?
I love our time at the dinner table or in the car.. it seems to be when the best questions are asked and the best conversations take place. Hearing the stuff they think about, the questions they have... love their minds.

[#3] Name Instagram MOMS who inspire you.
 @jess_cudzilo / @krystamanthemetcalf / @nov2004

[#4] The chores are done, there's nothing expected of you & you've got 45 minutes of personal free time ... how would you spend it? 
Crawling into bed to watch a show on netflix with the kids (it's our guilty pleasure).


[#5] What are your staple go-to pieces from your closet this month? 
Black leggings, gray cardigan & brown boots. Each and every one goes with each other or anything else I've thrown on.

[#6] If you could give us a peek inside your home - what image would you share and why? 
The picture of the floor we laid over the weekend. We don't technically live there for another month but it has taken over my whole life designing and creating this home. I am a Cancer and creating a 'home' is everything to me... it's daily what I am excited and giddy about right now.

[#7] Share a photo you wouldn't typically post on Instagram but depicts real life happenings. 
I find them like this all the time. They can fight like cats & dogs but it always comes back to this and it's what makes my mommy heart swell. :)


Be sure and follow @shannonlsewell on Instagram! You can also keep up with the series by following @kelliandvanessa or #myeverydaymoms


0 comments:

Post a Comment