February 25, 2013

Nomintated mom ... Jacqui Marie

[#1] Share with us a snippet of your story.
Our story is very simple and dear to my heart. Dan and I had our son while still dating. We became parents fast and vowed to be the very best we could possibly be in raising our gift. My great passion in life is my role as a mother and creating healthy recipes for my family to enjoy. We strive to eat organic foods and have found a yummy balance between spinach smoothies and peanut butter cookies. We are normal people who are in love with each other and adventure. You can usually find us romping around Los Angeles. Currently, Dan and I are planning our wedding for this summer. 


[#2] What is your favorite part of the day with your little one[s]?
Our mornings are my favorite. Everyday our son stumbles into our room and crawls between Dan and I in bed. We whisper about how he slept and what to eat for breakfast. Most of the time we all wake each other up with kisses. Most days I make pancakes or eggs and I always finish drinking my coffee while doing the 'Hot Dog Dance' with my son and the rest of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse crew. Our mornings are bittersweet, because this time is fleeting and I'm trying to soak every moment up before it changes in a breath.


Be sure and follow @babyboybakery on Instagram! You can also keep up with the series by following @kelliandvanessa or #myeverydaymoms

0 comments:

Post a Comment