April 9, 2013

Free Desktop + iPhone Download


Hello friends!

I just wanted to share this April desktop + iPhone wallpaper with you. This is a collaboration I do with Thorn + Sparrow that I feature on my personal blog every month. Visit my blog and download these files for your computer and iPhone!

Here's the story behind this image and quote ::



Life doesn’t always look the way we want it to. There are times that we don’t find what we are looking for. Sometimes what we are looking for doesn’t exactly look the way we have it in our minds, but once we get past our pre-conceived ideas…..it turns out to be exactly what we need- in that season. I’ve so been in this season- many times. I love this reminder to do what we can…with what we have…right now. Don’t stop in your tracks because life in front of you doesn’t look the way you thought it would…..it could very well be the bridge that connects you to where you are to be next.
Life is never without purpose, especially in the seasons of waiting or in the quiet. Keep moving forward….take one step at a time….enjoy the little moments.
xoxo,
Kelli
Desktop Download

iPhone DOWNLOAD 

0 comments:

Post a Comment