April 2, 2013

My Everyday Adventure



We are thrilled to post our 4th installment of My Everyday Adventures....and we would love for YOU to join us! Use the hashtag #myeverydayadventures on Instagram to showcase an image from your weekend.

We want to share more of our life with you....& wanted you to be able to share more of your life with the My Everyday Moms Instagram community!  Join us! Use the hashtag! Enjoy this season with your family!
We use the app "OVER" to write on our photos - this is also where you will find the little mountain "adventure" icon we placed on our photos below. You can mark your photos too!
We look forward to following YOUR everyday adventures! kelli + vanessa

//KELLI
This was our first Easter as a family of three....we were super busy with church events all weekend, but enjoyed our low-key family dinner out on the deck. I bought this little "hunny bunny" bread at a little cafe, but hope that next year I can start a tradition and make something like this on my own!  I love my little family....

//VANESSA
This Easter was the first for our Baby Stella ... ! There's just something about a little girl that makes holidays extra sweet. We loved telling her all about Easter, getting her a basket, dressing her up, etc ... & Noah was SO happy to surprise her with this sweet bunny. Cute! She loved it & we just adore her. Easter was so special ... such a great reminder of how greatly we are loved.


0 comments:

Post a Comment