May 22, 2013

My Everyday featuring ... Jenny Haas


[#1] Share with us a snippet of your story.
I was born in the country, in Midwest Ohio, and part of a family of 8 [4 sisters and one brother]. Our days were full of playing Lincoln logs and little people, and watching little house. I was homeschooled until fourth grade when I attended a private school with my older brother. We attended a small home church most of my life, until I started venturing out on my own in high school to a larger church, where I sang on the worship team for several years, served in the youth group, and where I eventually met my husband [going on six years now]. I have always loved art and was always fond of watercolor and drawing, which taught me a lot about composition and light, that I now integrate into my photographs. I became a photographer almost four years ago, mostly due to my husband’s encouragement. I fell in love quickly.
I have three beautiful children under the age of four, who keep me on my toes. I also love to travel, shop and eat Mexican food on a regular basis. 

[#2] What is your favorite part of the day with your little one[s]?
I’d have to say I love our mornings together, especially when my husband is home and we all lay in bed together. There are always a lot of laughs! 

[#3] Name Instagram MOMS who inspire you.
@Alliroses / @lucadele / @natalienorton 

[#4] The chores are done, there's nothing expected of you & you've got 45 minutes of personal free time ... how would you spend it?
Watch Downton Abbey, or look through the Country Living Magazine. 

[#5] What are your staple go-to pieces from your closet this month?
black leggings, my grey H&M sweater and grey Hunter rain boots 

[#6] If you could give us a peek inside your home - what image would you share and why? 
I love our big windows. So much light comes through them, which is much needed [especially]in the winter. :) 

[#7] Share a photo you wouldn't typically post on Instagram but depicts real life happenings. 
My son, Cash, is running around naked [as always]. My youngest, Emmaline, is pulling the clothes out of the basket that I JUST folded. My oldest, Annie, is glaring at me, as in, “ are you really taking another picture of us mom” 


Be sure and follow @jennyhaas on Instagram! You can also keep up with the series by following @kelliandvanessa or #myeverydaymoms


0 comments:

Post a Comment