May 8, 2013

My Everyday Featuring ... Jill Hickman


[#1] Share with us a snippet of your story.
I'm a Buffalo, NY native, but my heart has always belonged in the south. I'm married to my best friend in the whole world. We have an incredible 3 year old named Addison, and a second baby boy due at the end of September!! We also are mom and dad to two sweet pups (a boxer and chihuahua). I love our little life here in East Nashville. I watch kids part time, which has been such a blessing, since I get to bring A with me, and I have a small business making stuffed animals, bibs, and other fun things for little ones on Etsy called Oh Just Dandy.


[#2] What is your favorite part of the day with your little one[s]?
Definitely "nunnle" time. When your little boy asks you to "nunnle", you nunnle.

[#3] Name Instagram MOMS who inspire you.
@theulmers / @lisbettmctague / @somesmiths

[#4] The chores are done, there's nothing expected of you & you've got 45 minutes of personal free time ... how would you spend it?
I craft. :) Sometimes I just want to try various pinteretst pins out, :) but I'm usually found in our back room making stuffed animals. I absolutley love turning seeming scraps of fabric, into a little plushie for someone to love. It makes giving/selling them pretty difficult to do, but when a little one picks up one of my animals, and cannot put them down...it makes my heart smile.


[#5] What are your staple go-to pieces from your closet this month?
My oversized comfy sweater, and camel suede booties.

[#6] If you could give us a peek inside your home - what image would you share and why?
Technically this isn't inside my home, but our front porch/yard is my absolutely favorite place to be. We eat, play, sit, laugh...we do everything out there.

[#7] Share a photo you wouldn't typically post on Instagram but depicts real life happenings.
Addison has figured out how to use the camera on my iphone, and loves to take pictures of his toys. :)


Be sure and follow @jilllouise on Instagram! You can also keep up with the series by following @kelliandvanessa or #myeverydaymoms

0 comments:

Post a Comment