January 25, 2013

My Everyday Featuring ... Anita Means



[#1] Share with us a snippet of your story.
Originally from Alaska, currently living in Arizona. I am a stay at home mother to 3 year old Lola Birdie and 2 pups. My husband, Sam, is a professional musician and owns a merchandise company called Hello. I co-own and co-run, along with Sam, an apparel company for kids and adults called Hello Apparel.


[#2] What is your favorite part of the day with your little one[s]?
In the morning where she wakes up and runs into my room to wake me up. Her hair is all messed up, her eyes are squinty and she says the silliest things.

[#3] Name Three Instagram MOMS who inspire you.
I can only pick 3? @linzyszechenyi / @allieroyall / @katyannev 

[#4] The chores are done, there's nothing expected of you & you've got 45 minutes of personal free time ... how would you spend it?
I would spend it online shopping! I love looking for a good deal!

[#5] What are your staple go-to pieces from your closet this month? 
Sweatshirt, skinny jeans and converse.

[#6] If you could give us a peek inside your home - what image would you share and why?
I would share my front door. I decorate for every holiday and it drives my husband nuts. My parents love decorating and I guess I am carrying the torch.

[#7] Share a photo you wouldn't typically post on Instagram but depicts real life happenings.



Be sure and follow @helloapparel on Instagram! You can also keep up with the series by following @kelliandvanessa or #myeverydaymoms



0 comments:

Post a Comment