January 18, 2013

My Everyday Featuring ... Brooke Schwab



[#1] Share with us a snippet of your story. Born and raised Texan who married a southern boy from Tennessee.  Happy to call Texas home with my husband and two kids.

My jobs include but are not limited to the following : mother to two, wife, Lifestyle photographer, smilebooth owner with my husband  (a photo booth company).  I love having jobs that put our family first and encourage travel.





[#2] What is your favorite part of the day with your little one[s]?
Any time of day that we get to play together. Especially when it involves traveling with them.   This summer we took them on a road trip and I loved documenting them along the way. And if we are not traveling. I love after school time with them.

[#3] Name Instagram MOMS who inspire you.

[#4] What challenges have you faced in balancing motherhood and your passion for creativity? 
The biggest challenge is saying no. It's hard when you find something you love and that gets in the way with the people you love most.  It was hard because my creativity required me to take time away from my family and I used that creativity to make a living.  I found that I was happiest when I said no to things that would spread me thin. It's brought me much more joy and success by limiting myself and not taking it all on.


[#5] What are your staple go-to pieces from your closet this month? 
My new Morrison Sweater from Josh.  It's nice and warm.



[#6] If you could give us a peek inside your home - what image would you share and why? 
My bedroom. It's where the light pours in and where we spend most of our time as a family. Love cuddling with the kids in the morning and night.



[#7] Share a photo you wouldn't typically post on Instagram but depicts real life happenings.



Be sure and follow @brookeschwab on Instagram! You can also keep up with the series by following @kelliandvanessa or #myeverydaymoms

0 comments:

Post a Comment