January 30, 2013

My Everyday Featuring ... Brittni Laurie



[#1] Share with us a snippet of your story.

I was born and raised in sunny Southern California. I am married to Jonathan Laurie whom I met at age 12 but didn't fall in love with until till years later. We have 3 beautiful children, Rylie age 7, Allie age 2, and Christopher who is 6 months old. I love my church, Harvest Christian Fellowship and being involved in anyway possible with the Harvest Crusades ( 3 young children makes that hard right now but looking forward to us ALL being able to serve). My life has not been perfect and I have had a lot of failures but I am constantly amazed and humbled at Gods grace and provision in my life. 

[#2] What is your favorite part of the day with your little one[s]? 
My favorite part of the day with my little ones various with each. With Christopher it would be first thing in the morning, he is the sweetest little thing and he almost always has found his way into our bed at some point during the night. His bright smile and wide eyes each morning make my heart so happy. Allie is wild, adventurous and tough as can be so any afternoon I spend chasing her is my joy. Rylie is social thoughtful and loves to talk so car rides to And from school are our time. She loves to Share her life and I love listening to her stories.




[#3] Name three Instagram MOMS who inspire you.
@jenlusko / @cakesandcuties@deerlovely  

[#4] What challenges have you faced in balancing motherhood and your passion for creativity?
Being organized and consistent. Those are pretty much are my two weakness across the board so it definitely applies to my creative life. I love trying new things, learning and expanding on ways to be creative. I get to participate and share recipes and crafts on the virtue.harvest.org website along with other ladies from our our church which has been a neat opportunity. I would say that over all becoming a mother has helped my creative life, it was given me the desire to be imaginative, clever, and has taken my do it yourself to a whole new world, and birthday parties are my favorite way to do that. These are tee pees we made for my daughters birthday party this year.


[#5] The chores are done, there's nothing expected of you & you've got 45 minutes of personal free time ... how would you spend it? 
Okay this one is hard... Because there so so many choices! I think they would either be go for a run, go to a coffee shop, order the coffee and SIT down, or take a nap.

[#6] What are your staple go-to pieces from your closet this month? 
My go to pieces with month would have to be any graphic tee with my cameo jacket black jeans ballet flats or on colder days  pallidum boots.


[#7] If you could give us a peek inside your home - what image would you share and why?
My kitchen in all it's little glory. I spend a lot of time here, cooking dinner, baking with my girls, making coffee, cleaning dishes but it's also where I sing, laugh, cry, ponder, give thanks and pray.

Share a photo you wouldn't typically post on Instagram but depicts real life happenings.  
Real Life Baby. This is a photo of my 3 littles on halloween. These are what most of my photos look like, everyone looking away, trying to escape, or crying. 


Be sure and follow @brittlaurie on Instagram! You can also keep up with the series by following @kelliandvanessa or #myeverydaymoms

0 comments:

Post a Comment